CAN WE TALK -TEVIN CAMPBELL

 
       Just suddenly when I watch SUKIRA with 2pm on 5th May on part 4 or part 5, I just heart Junsu sing one of Tevin songs.On that time I don't ever know who is Tevin, but after hear this song, WOW!!It's awesome..Let's get through the lyrics.This song he sang when he's only 13ys..On December 1993.Wow I just 4 ys

    Last night I,
I saw you standing,
And I started,
Started pretending,
I knew you and you knew me too,
And just like a roni,
You were too shy,
But you weren't the only,
'Cause so was I,
And I've dreamed of you ever since,
Now I've built up my comfidence,
Girl next,
next time you come my way,
I'll know just what to say,

CHORUS:
Can we talk for a minute,
Girl I want to know you name,
Can we talk for a minute,
Girl I want to know your name

I started,
To write you letters,
But I wanted,
To be more clever,
I wanted to get down and sweet talk to you,
But just like a baby,
I could not talk
I tried to come closer but could not walk,
And I think of it every night,
How I just could not get it right,
If we ever come close again,
I know what I'll say then

CHORUS

Oh girl, one more chance,
With you again,
I will not let it go,
Oh please give me just one more chance,\
For love

CHORUS

Comments

Popular Posts