I wish I will always be grateful to Allah even when what I hope never accomplish..When I think back it's all my fault...Even thought He make me sick..It's okay since He knew what is the best for me..
I never get what I want in my life but thanks Allah for giving me a wonderful family even though sometimes it's not really happy..Thanks Allah for giving me Mom and Daddy to me..

Thank You Allah who always be there for me..when I get my exam result..even if it not good cause it was my problem who not study hard to achieve the goal.

Thank You Allah for giving me the sickness because of this I always remember You even there is no one to talk at..

Thank you for let be alive till now.

Thank you to always make me remember that cheating in exam is sinful..I rather be an idiot person rather than face Your punishment at the end day..

Thank You Allah for always be with me..

Ask for Your forgiveness Ya Allah..

Jadikan aku hamba-Mu yang taat kepada agama dan ibu bapa ku...
Berikan aku kejayaan di dunia dan akhirat..

Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin..

yours truly..
Hambamu yang lemah..

p/s : Selamat Menyambut Bulan Rejab..Puasa2 juga tapi jgn la smpai sebulan yea.There is nothing really special about Rejab rather than Ramadhan and Syawal.Kalau xcaye g bace Al - Islam..

Comments

Popular Posts