KRU ....Hebat


By...Me

I'm listening to KRU Apa Saja..Loves KRU cause I listen to their song since I was a little kid..Sooo many of their songs catch my attention..And now I'm downloading a bunch of their song..But I used to have their cassette..Hey there's no one these days use cassette anyway!!The song I donwload is..

1.Impak Maksima
2.Silat Lagenda
3.Fanatik
4.Getaran Jiwa
5.Oh La La
6.Negatif
7.Apa Saja
8.Sampai
9.Jika Kau tiada
10.Gerenti Beres
11.Bidadari
12.Di Pintu Syurga feat Elite
13.Terhangat Di pasaran feat Adam
14.More Than Forever
15.The Way We Jam
16.Jangan Lafazkannya
17.Semuanya Ok
18.Mengerti..

So i'm like still listening all this song with all Siti Nurhaliza song that I download last week..I really2 hope that one day I will meet KRU or Siti Nurhaliza..Yay!!

Comments

Popular Posts