December Here I come..

BY LiPasz

As I read about the bad thing happen during november for korean artist, people hopes that getting into december gonna be better than nov..It's just about a month before we go into new year..New year 2010?that means I gonna be 21 nx year?wow the feel is not very good..Ha2 as I'm always depends on my family..It been decided next year I will get my driving license..

Back to the normal issue, baiklah tulis semula dlm malay..Before I type more ridiculous word in english ..Last month mcm bulan curse for 2pm..I mean not for them but for the Hottest..Don't get me wrong coz I'm also Hottest..But the most thing that make me mcm marah sket of coourse about the MAMA thing la..How could Ivy to that to my Nichkhun?Probably it just a performance but rather that that I would say that the outfit that night look very sexy..and overdose..wait!!why i'm hate this Ivy thing?not hate just a bit jelous maybe..

And not to be left about the taecyeon received a bloody notte..How scary it is if u received a letter write with a blood..but it just not an ordinary blood, it's a period blood.Yucks!!!It is the disguisting thing I ever heard..When I saw the article , I like thing about the pad that she used the blood to write the letter and I feel like throw out..Suck ok?!!It's very uncommon thing that people do to attract the attention to the person that they like..Well there are a lot of thing that they can do to support their favourite artist..Such as buying their album and go watch their concert..

Well, as for I am, december maybe a good or either bad month for me as the exam result will soon be known and hoping I will get college nx semester..I hope so..And laslty Hoping this year end better that last year..Wait2 I'm only get to enter my university until next 2nd january..Ha for the new student this november (such as SNSD Yuri and Big Bang Seung Ri) have a very good new year as a university student..Bye..

Comments

Popular Posts