Hello 2019!!

Hello!!I suppose it's not to late la to said hello to 2019?what's new Aida in your life?nothing..its just i'm a late bloomer that start working while reaching the end of my 20's..life's pathetic rite?but its ok since i'm living my life..okay so what's new with my life since i'm start working?

1.I am all slim down..all my life my weight is always like 55kg..the heaviest weight i've ever had is like 64 something after my master's degree..so like last year when i start working, i'm down to like 53kg n now i dont even weight myself..baju semua longgar.jeans sendiri mmg xbleh pkai dh..seluar jeans y x di pakai la y ak sebat..ngeh3..
2. Owh i'm trying to get my motorcycle license..suppose awal thn hari tu dh settle sbb amik last year..mcm2 hal awal thn pindah rmh sewa terus tlmbt..malu geng semua dh lepas moto..and i want to buy naked bike..yeah..murah saje..
3. Well its like i'm having a heart attact everytime coming to work..and suddenly a butterfly in my stomach..can you tell me why?

Ok that's all guy..hehehe..

P/s: ramadan is coming and a customer ask me where i will work during ramadan cuz xbleh keje kedai makan time bulan puasa..nope sir we serve people like you..sbb u kan x puasa..nk mkn dkt mana?ha3..tq..bye

Comments

Popular Posts